Saturday, August 23, 2008

Now I gona rock Bollywood soon....

Hello my friends and readers,
I'm very happy today because now I am working for a Film Project(bollywood) The production company called me this evening and given me theproposal and they need 3 bikes for the film. Hmmmm chalo now my bikes willrock the industry also... brummmm brummmm ha ha haa.Its all happening because of my parents who always supported me and myloving family and friends. They have always supported me always and prayedfor me.
Hey one more thing soon I am going to be importing some bikes (150cc, 200ccand 250cc) at a very cheap price to India. I am also planning to sell thesame some costume made choppers which designed by me.So keep logging on to my web site time and again to get an update on theprice and models.P.S: The picture of the bike which is showing below that is also for salenow! So hurry write in to rahulvallamber@gmail.com or rahulvallamber@live.com
Regards
Rahul Vallamber

No comments: